Apr 26, 2008

What's up?

I had an offer to write an anxiety blog for a health web site. I just turned it down. I will continue to be my own boss.

But it made me think some and I had a few ideas for blog posts that I would like to write. Two years ago in April I seriously decided to attack my anxiety. Now, two years later, I just finished a long round of therapy and I think I won, at least for the time being. Two or three weeks went by and I didn't need to run back to my therapist for help. I can deal with life on my own! Woohoo!

So my posts will concentrate on what helped me in therapy. I'm pretty sure this might help someone.

As I mentioned before, I started a yoga teacher's training. I love it and it helps me immensely. My articles might sound esoteric and funny in respect to this, but you'll have to live with me.

It's good to be back to my own forgotten blog.

No comments: